Mondrian South Beach
Miami Beach Luxury Condos
In 2008, Morgans Hotel Group opened a new Mondrian South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida. The Mondrian South Beach contains hotel residences, a spa, and the Sunset Lounge. Like the original Mondrian in Los Angeles, the Mondrian South Beach also features Jeffrey Chodorow's Asia de Cuba restaurant.
Mondrian South Beach Condos for Sale
Mondrian South Beach is one of the most famous and notorious destinations for sun, sand, and dancing till dawn. Mondrian South Beach is a very stylish luxury hotel in the midst of it all.
Mondrian South Beach is located in South Beach, Miami, on the very fashionable Biscayne Bay. As you probably already know, the area immediately around Mondrian South Beach is where Miami comes to party. And it's also a hotspot for tourists drawn by the fashion, fine dining, and shopping.
The Mondrian South Beach hotel is a 15-minute drive from Miami International Airport.
Mondrian South Beach Condos for Rent
Located on newly-fashionable West Avenue, Mondrian South Beach is a quiet enclave just minutes from the bustling center of South Beach, offering spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami. The visionary style of designer Marcel Wanders is apparent from the moment you pull into the porte-cochere: guests walk through a grand entryway appointed with custom-designed furniture, lighting and accent pieces, evoking Wanders’ design homage of “Sleeping Beauty’s Castle”. The gardens at Mondrian South Beach, designed as indoor/outdoor living spaces, feature comfortable seating areas, an outdoor "sand" bar, a hanging chandelier above the glamorous pool, and cabanas for all ages, including tented play spaces with a sandbox and bouncy toys in the children’s area. Upon entering the soaring lobby at Mondrian South Beach , the floor-to-ceiling windows offer stunning views of Biscayne Bay. Immediately the eye is
drawn to the masterpiece of the room–an iconic, signature “floating staircase.” Black and gold patterned furnishings and oversized brass bell shaped lights add a touch of whimsy to Mondrian South Beach and welcome guests to sit and socialize or enjoy the view.
Attractions around Mondrian Miami Beach
- Feast. Once you get your fill of Fontainebleau’s delish restaurants, head to
Yardbird: Southern Table & Bar.
The place is packed with locals filling up on fried chicken, ribs, grits and biscuits — all washed
down with a mint julep or a shot of bourbon.
- Shop. To follow the local look, pick up threads and sky-high heels fresh from the
runway at designer boutique Alchemist.
There are two outposts, one at the beach end of Lincoln Road and a second at 1111 Lincoln Road.
- Jam. The New
World Center is SoBe’s Frank Gehry–designed venue for shows and performances
at “Late Night at the New World Symphony.”
- Walk. Follow Miami Beach’s oceanfront path all the way down to South Pointe Park,
the picturesque end of South Beach. It’s the perfect place to take in the sunset, watch the departing
cruise ships, or ogle the impossibly gorgeous locals walking their dogs.
- Sip. For a cocktail with a sunset backdrop, take a waterfront seat at
Wollensky at the tip of South Pointe.
- Shop. The odds are good you’ll see a Kardashian at Prime One Twelve. Prepare with a
peek inside the family’s boutique, Dash, on Washington Avenue.
- Culture. Sure there’s the beach, but tap into Miami’s high culture at some of the
city’s great museums, including the
Bass Museum of Art and the Museum of Contemporary
- Navigate. Sail away on the bright blue bay on a chartered catamaran from
Tropical Sailing. Custom charters can include snorkeling, kayaking, sunset cruises and water-sport adventures.
- Go Native. What’s Miami without a South Beach
moment? See and be seen in the oh-so-hip Art Deco district, where Ocean Drive throbs with the city’s signature Latin rhythms.
- Dance. For a taste of St.-Tropez, skip across the street to beach club
Nikki Beach, where the party
lasts from brunch to sun-up. South Beach’s hot bods and thriving nightlife are a cab ride away,
but they’re still worth an indulgent night out.
- Beach. Make for a lounger on South Beach and spend a lazy day admiring Miami's beautiful people.
- Dine. One of the best seaside restaurants is at Scarpetta at the Fontainbleau, grab a seat on the outdoor deck and enjoy
chef Scott Conant’s high-style take on Italian comfort food.
- Walk. The history and style of South Beach’s Art Deco district comes alive on the
design and architecture walking tours
sponsored by the Miami Design Preservation League.
- Sail. Experience the beauty of the ocean and the bay with a canoe or kayak trip though the hidden waterways. As you paddle, keep your eyes peeled
for the marine animals and tropical birds that live in the preserve.
- See. The nearby
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts has a dynamic program of plays, concerts and ballet
performances. And the on-site Prelude by Barton G. offers a $39 fixed-price dinner menu for seatings
prior to 7:30 p.m.
- Solitude. Savor South Beach before the rest of Miami wakes up by strolling — or
renting a DecoBike and riding —
along the beachfront path before 10 a.m.
- Ogle. Check out the megayachts and other sleek playthings of the wealthy at the
Miami Beach Marina.
- Catch Some Rays. Sun yourself at glam Lummus Beach, one of South Beach’s most popular stretches.
- Stay in for Dinner. Shore Club's in-house dining options are some of the best in the city: get your sushi fix at award-winning Nobu.
If you would like to purchase, lease, or take a tour of Mondrian South Beach, contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (786) 380 9870.